Friday, December 28, 2007

ConKerrCancer

Many of you don't know this but I belong to an organization called ConKerr Cancer. This is an organization dedicated to putting smiles on pediatric cancer patients through the simple act of sewing pillow cases. My new years resolution this year is to make this possible for as many patients as possible. I handle the Bay area from San Francisco up to Sacramento but I'm pacing myself and working with one hospital at a time so that I can make sure there is enough pillow cases to go around. Check out this link and if you can help please do. At the very least, please spread the word. www.conkerrcancer.org

1 comment:

LaDue & Crew said...

I can't believe you haven't told me about this yet! Geeeeeez, now I am soooo behind on pillowcases! Off I go to sew...!!!