Monday, January 7, 2008

Should've listened to the wife...

Where do I begin with this one... Well first of all Anthony asked me this morning "what should I do today? I reply with "hey how about taking down the Christmas lights. He says "naaaa, it's too wet out from the big storm yesterday and I'll get muddy" I asked again in hopes that I could get the last of the Christmas stuff put away, but no....and this is what he chose instead.
While I took Meika and Anthony to go see the Bodies Revealed exhibit in Sacramento, He was supposed to take Tatiana to go get her phone repaired and buy her some shoes. Somehow, after the shopping he heard the hills a callin' and decided to go mudding around in a field.
First he called me, then Justin and Mike. I was way up in Sacramento so Justin(metallic duly) and Mike came to rescue him.....but Mike(white truck) got himself stuck and Justin's truck was too heavy to get any closer..... so they called Tim (Jeep with the winch)
Here's Justin wearing his brand new duck hunting suit and Anthony on their way to go diggin!


....little Anthony admiring all the mud

No comments: